THE GREY MAN
- OS: Windows XP / 7 / 8 / 10
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Dedicated GPU (no onboard GPU)
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Sound Card: Onboard audio
The Grey Man Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the THE GREY MAN game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
A mysterious landing...
What could this mean for the visitors of Tinderboone National Park..?
A curious glowing entity...
Assume the role of an extra dimensional being that gets weird in the woods, night after night.
An expansive national park...
Wander across an interactive open world environment..and encounter the humans that hang around in it.
- Be an alien
- Chill out in the woods
- UFO fast travel
- Say "Hello" to humans
- At least 10 layers of parallax, wow
- Creep around an ever changing environment
- Unlock new cosmic abilities
- Insect friends
- Move around using a keyboard
- Occasional forest fire surprises
- Very funky music soundtrack
- Experiment with touching things
The Grey Man is waiting for you.
THE GREY MAN is part of THE ATTACK PACK, which also includes SOS and QUACK ATTACK 1985: TURBO DX EDITION!
WHOA WHOA WHOA - Is that three games you say? Thank you oh glorious infinite video game deity for this bounty of digital treats! CHECK IT OUT HERE: http://store.steampowered.com/bundle/2003/
Find a bug ? Email us at email@example.com