Sherlock Holmes: The Mystery of the Persian Carpet
- OS: Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista
- Processor: Pentium III 600 MHz or higher and AMD Athlon
- Memory: 256 Mb RAM
- Graphics: 32 MB Microsoft DirectX 9-compliant video card
- Hard Drive: 300Mb hard disk drive
- Sound: DirectX® compatible sound card
Sherlock Holmes: The Mystery of the Persian Carpet Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Sherlock Holmes: The Mystery of the Persian Carpet game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Interact with suspects, and analyze police reports and witness statements to solve the crime and unravel the mystery of the Persian carpet!
- Search for crime scene for hidden objects
- Analyse clues and Police findings
- Investigate numerous suspects
- Review your progress by studying the Holmes' Deduction Board
- Interactive gameplay
- Detailed, atmospheric 3D scenes
- Period background music
- Bonus mini-puzzle games!