Sorcerer King: Rivals
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Never the same game twiceYou have risen to lead an up and coming civilization in magical land of Elemental. Your village lives in the shadow of one of the precious shards of magic. It also possesses something unique in all the world -- the Forge of the Overlord. This powerful artifact allows its user to craft magical items and equipment.
Armed with the Forge of the Overlord, your people look to you to challenge the malevolent Sorcerer King, a being who has devastated the land and filled it with ruins and minions.
Unknownst to him, you have learned the Spell of Ascension that will allow you to channel the magic of the shards and enable you to ascend to a being of nearly unlimited power who can set the world free (or destroy it).
But you are not alone. Other civilizations are rising while the Sorcerer King schemes in his distant fortress. They too have their own plans
A rich world to explore
- Choose from one of eight civilizations to play as including the Endless Night, The Dwarves of the Frozen Realm and the Men of Altar.
- Discover ancient dungeons, lost temples, haunted villages and more that lead to adventures with danger and treasure
- Use the included map editor to create your own unique world or let the game randomly generate one for endless replayability
A Deep history to expand into
- Meet other races to ally with or go to war against
- Put down criminal organizations, liberate oppressed towns and discover new lands to found new cities in
- Research new spells, learn new skills, and craft new items
A vast empire to exploit
- Use magic to raise mountains or create icy plains
- Harvest metal, crystal, horses and other resources to build ever more powerful forces
- Enlist the aid of powerful champions and terrible demigods to do your bidding
A myriad of foes to exterminate
- Use your magic to charge Curgen's Bane to transform you into a god
- Gather allies and assault the Sorcerer King in his fortress
- Destroy the demigods of Elemental with your righteous might
Beyond the game
- Construct new worlds with the included map editor to create your own land to conquer
- Design new quests with the quest editor to create your own story or recreate your favorite RPGs of the past
- Share your maps and quests with others with the integrated Steam Workshop library.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page