- Release date: 5/12/2014
- Developer: b-alive gmbh
- Publisher: b-alive gmbh
- Genre: Indie , Simulation , Strategy
- Languages: English, German, French, Italian, Czech, Polish, Traditional Chinese
- Features: Single-player, Steam Achievements, Steam Trading Cards, Stats, Steam Leaderboards
- Requirements: View details
Wildlife Park 3
- OS: Windows 10/8/7/VISTA/2000/XP
- Processor: 3 GHz Intel Pentium® D, AMD Athlon™64 3000+
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT, ATI Radeon X1800 or better (min. 256 MB Video- RAM, DirectX®9c, Shadermodel 2.0)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Processor: Dualcore CPU (Intel E4300, AMD Athlon™ X2 3800+)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTX, ATI Radeon 3870 or better
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
Wildlife Park 3 Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Wildlife Park 3 game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Wildlife Park 3 do you have what it takes to be a zoo manager?
Wildlife Park 3 is the latest part of the successful series. As zoo manager, you are responsible for your very own and unique zoo. Choose from numerous types of enclosures, park buildings and plants to design an environment appropriate to each species.
Manage a team of animal keepers, vets, conservationists and maintenance, while keeping an eye on the zoos finances.
Experience realistically animated animals and take care of their specific needs. If your animals are content, you and your park visitors can look forward to some offspring soon!
Take home a part of wilderness with Wildlife Park 3!
- Exciting campaigns, taking the player around the world in 20 missions
- Popular Free Play mode on over 20 selectable maps with additional mini quests
- Using terraforming tools, you can create landscapes according to your imagination
- A detailed tutorial to explain the features of the game in a playful manner
- Improved and extended management section
- Animal shop for trading animals in the game
- Realistic depiction of the 25 different land and water animal species
- Individual animals and animal species: coat colorings and patterns, tails, manes, tusks, horns, etc. are created randomly
- Encyclopedia with lots of interesting information about the animal and plant species
- Extensive possibilities for customization with countless decorative park elements, fence and enclosure types, plants and extendable visitor facilities