GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Stellar Overload Review
Our writers work hard to make comprehensive reviews of the games you love. The rules are 15 hours of gameplay, no less, knowledge of all modes and plot of the game, experience in gaming and writing.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Each planet has its specific set of resources. By exploring them, you will unlock access to new technologies. Merx, the small green planet, is the first planet of the game.
Story and important characters
Stellar Overload is a scenarized adventure game where youll go on a quest to free the planet Merx from the yoke of the robots.
Some characters, directly related to the main quest, will give you valuable information to help you progress.
Features related to the story and progression:
- Possibility to customize your character
- Dialogues related (or not) to the quests
- Monitor your quest objectives in real-time
- A progression curve related to the quests but also to exploration
- Planets (and enemies) of different levels
Exploration and craft
While progressing through the main quest, exploring the world and the dungeons, youll unlock more and more recipes. These recipes will help you get stronger and go further into the adventure.
You will need raw resources to create various objects (tools, weapons, armors...). You can find these resources by different ways: pick them up directly on the planets, find them in chests or get them as quest rewards.
Exploration and craft features:
- A global map of the planets
- A minimap
- A jetpack to travel through the caves more easily
- Possibility to create a vehicle to move faster
- Different craft stations
- Glowblocks will help you enlighten the caves
- Different levels of gauntlet in order to pick up the various blocks of the game
- Teleportation (within a dungeon or between planets)
- Semi procedural dungeons
- Evolving music and soundscape based on the day-night cycle
To defend yourself against your enemies, you will rely on the creative talents of some important characters in the story, and learn how to create weapons and armors.
The Block-Thrower is an exotic weapon, it can load any of the games blocks and throw them at enemies. Depending on the nature of the blocks, damage and effects will be different. Damage aside, if you throw a Glowblock against a cave wall, it will enlighten the cave.
Features related to fighting in this early access version:
- 5 different weapons: the pistol, the rifle, the Block-Thrower, the sonic carbine and the grenades
- 1 armor to greatly reduce damage
- 6 different enemies (Arkuloids, Cognitrons, Legionnaire robots, Plasma turrets, Tesla pylons)
- A boss in the fortress
Since Stellar Overload is a game made of blocks, the construction (and harvest) is an important aspect of the game.
You can build all types of structures but also vehicles, which will facilitate the exploration of the planets.
A creative mode is available, allowing you to unleash your imagination without worrying about the scenario.
- 6 different shapes of blocks
- Easily place and destroy walls (straight or sloping)
- A tool to "paint" the targeted area with a certain material (adjustable size)
- A tool to save a construction and place it elsewhere ("copy/paste")
- Possibility to define an alignment grid (to facilitate the placement of shapes)
- Undo / Redo : very useful in creative mode!
- More than 200 different materials
A few numbers in blocks
Merx, the first planet of the game, which is also the smallest, is 1200 blocks long per side, with an area of 1.4 million blocks for each face.
It has a total area of 540,000 m and is composed of about 2 billion blocks!
For the planet Skahar, the largest, which is 8000 blocks long per side, each face has an area of 64 million blocks. The whole planet has a total of about 500 billion blocks!
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.