Holy Potatoes! We’re in Space?!
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Holy Potatoes! We’re in Space?! Review
Our writers work hard to make comprehensive reviews of the games you love. The rules are 15 hours of gameplay, no less, knowledge of all modes and plot of the game, experience in gaming and writing.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Holy Potatoes! Were in Space?! is a whacky space exploration game where you manage your very own spaceship, craft hundreds of weapons, and explore the vastness of a veggie-filled universe.
Play as sisters Cassie and Fay as they scour dozens of planets in a dynamic universe for their beloved grandfather, Jiji! Follow them on their quest and experience an engaging and ever-changing storyline with a diverse cast of lovable, anthropomorphic vegetables, which include some familiar faces!
Holy Potatoes! Were in Space?! features tactical, turn-based combat and a variety of weird and wacky weapons, each with special effects that can be used to turn the tide in battle! Ever wanted to maul your enemies with a horde of kittens? Dont worry, weve got you covered. If you hated vegetables as a kid, this game is for you!
Manage your crew, time and resources to craft a spudload of weapons and create the ultimate juggernaut of mass destruction!
A charming, vegetabulous soundtrack of over 150 tracks by the talented Jeff Pumodi Brice will keep you entertained while blasting your foes to bits!
- Carrot get enough of punny humor? Say no more!
- A compelling story that differs across playthroughs!
- Hire engineers from an array of strangely familiar edibles to man your ship and weapons
- Strategic gameplay - micromanage your crew, craft a wide array of weapons and plan your attack against enemy ships!
- Explore dozens of planets and galaxies, or why not the whole universe!
- Various localization options!
- Casual Mode for stress-free pew pew-ing!
- Own a large, fluffy Space Cat. nuff said.
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.