Stray Cat Crossing
You find yourself in a roadside clearing. A little girl named Cat is crying nearby. She needs you to take her home, where youll encounter bizarre monsters, ethereal places, and heart-wrenching secrets about Cat and her family.
- A strange, surreal world to explore.
Face-switching babies, Giant masked caterpillars, Talking rams and owls, oh my!
- Challenging riddles and puzzles to solve.
Can you outsmart these cunning creatures? Test your wits to survive!
- Detailed 16-bit pixel art
Gorgeous pixel graphics reminiscent of the SNES and GBA.
- Original post-rock, ambient soundtrack
Soothing guitars and humming synths lull you into a false sense of security.
- ~2 hours of gameplay:
Might as well be a feature film!
Want more content? Visit our devblog:
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone recommends to play it!
- One of the most trending games right now!
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.