Dead Rising Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the DEAD RISING® game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
This action horror game brings new meaning to the phrase "retail hell." Dead Rising uses a dynamic real-time system in which time continues to pass whether Frank is actively engaged or remains stationary. For example, though they move slowly during the day, zombies become stronger and faster when the sun sets and make it even more difficult to survive at night. The unprecedented swarms come in never-ending waves and consist of a diverse population. These former humans retain some memory of their previous lives and it is reflected in their behavior and appearance. The variety of different stores in the mall offers an endless supply of resources including vehicles, makeshift weapons and more. Other survivors are encountered along the way and helping them can provide valuable clues as to what has happened.
- Huge Environments Expansive indoor and outdoor areas of the mall provide a variety of different locations to explore!
- Swarm Technology Allows an unprecedented amount of enemies on screen at once resulting in nonstop, pulse-pounding action.
- Intense Gore and Vibrant Realism.
- Anything in the mall is at Frank's disposal
- Move environmental objects like table umbrellas or mall benches.
- Snatch items from different stores to use as weapons, including golf clubs, lawnmowers, fry pans and more!
- Chow down on various "mall food" to recover health.
- Real Time System Key story elements happen at certain times whether Frank is on the spot or not. Don't miss any important events or opportunities!
- Use Frank's Photojournalistic Skills Capture the insanity on film; the better the shot, the better the reward will be!
- NPCs Help players navigate through the zombie-infested mall.
- Solve the Mystery Why has the entire town turned into the undead?
Additional Features & Functionalities:
- Save System Now supports up to five save slots
- Controller Support Native Xbox 360/Xbox One and PlayStation DualShock 4 controller support with matching button icons
- Resolution Settings supports 4K and beyond
- Variable Frame Rate uncapped frame rate including support for 144Hz monitors and Nvidia G-SYNC technology
- Customizable & rebindable keyboard and mouse settings