Subnautica is an adventure game in which you'll have to navigate through the oceanic planet. The release date of the project is the 23rd of January 2018. Subnautica game is available on such platforms as Windows, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and macOS. This project has got its latest update on the 20th of February 2020. Subnautica coming out has caught the attention of many gamers. Its concept is rather new, and it's interesting to explore the new world in the project. You'd better download Subnautica if you like beautiful views and a mysterious atmosphere.
Graphics in Subnautica game are fascinating: you'll see bright representatives of flora and fauna in various places. A combination of perfect animation and vivid colors will give you a feeling of witnessing everything in real life.
I have to notice that Subnautica specs are rather demanding. So, the simplest option for maximum graphics quality is GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, and GeForce GTX 1060 will provide full comfort with high settings in Full HD.
The main character flew on a spaceship until he crashed on an alien planet. The ship and the capsule fell into the sea. So, there is one goal in Subnautica full game: to survive and get out of the planet. There are no tools, there is nothing to repair. You have only a semi-working computer, a universal 3D printer, and an endless alien oceanic world around.
There is one way out: to dive, drag everything from the bottom, and craft something. You'll be able to create everything, including building materials, clothing, and tools. In addition, you'll have to fry fish and produce drinking water.
You'll have to manage your character with the help of a keyboard and mouse, or using a gamepad. For moving, you'll have to use standard combination WASD. And you'll always find additional keys for recharging of the battery, constructing and etc.
In this Subnautica review I have to say that interaction on objects is being done with the mouse. It's very comfortable for me because it's not necessary to find additional hotkeys.
Replay Value 5/5
The underwater world here is always endless and not repeating. So, the game will surprise all people in an unusual way with each launch. It's always interesting for me to explore new places with interesting creatures, craft new tools and clothes. So, Subnautica adventure game will be easily replayed several times.
If you prefer singleplayer games in which you find unusual worlds and have to survive, then Subnautica is a good choice.
- Graphics 5
- Gameplay 4
- Controls 5
- Replay Value 5
Advanced system of crafting;
High replay value.
High system requirements.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- You just can't miss this game!
- Everyone recommends to play it!
One of the best action games ever!
One of the best games for PC
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page