Sword of the Samurai Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Sword of the Samurai game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- Computer-controlled opponents make decisions based on your actions - and on the actions of other rival characters.
- Furious melee action against multiple warriors takes place in castles, villages and rice paddies.
- Vindicate yourself in duels against rivals who would like nothing better then to diminish your Honor.
- Feel the drama and immediacy of real-time battles involving infantry, cavalry and muskets on battlefields that vary with every conflict.
- Untie all 48 warring provinces in common allegiance to you, and earn the title of shogun, military ruler of all Japan.
- Fun and Easy to control!
- Four skill levels, plus other starting options
- An ingenious system of menus, animation and text windows - pioneered by MicroProse in Pirates! - conveys the detail of text with the fun of graphics and animation.
- Authentic Japanese music and graphics powerfully evoke the mood of Sixteenth century Japan.