Sword of the Samurai
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Enter Japan in the age of warring states. At the center of this role-playing, action-adventure simulation of combat, statesmanship and intrigue, you are a samurai warrior struggling for honor. More important than life itself, honor is crucial to achieving your ultimate goal: unifying feudal Japan under your noble rule.
- Computer-controlled opponents make decisions based on your actions - and on the actions of other rival characters.
- Furious melee action against multiple warriors takes place in castles, villages and rice paddies.
- Vindicate yourself in duels against rivals who would like nothing better then to diminish your Honor.
- Feel the drama and immediacy of real-time battles involving infantry, cavalry and muskets on battlefields that vary with every conflict.
- Untie all 48 warring provinces in common allegiance to you, and earn the title of shogun, military ruler of all Japan.
- Fun and Easy to control!
- Four skill levels, plus other starting options
- An ingenious system of menus, animation and text windows - pioneered by MicroProse in Pirates! - conveys the detail of text with the fun of graphics and animation.
- Authentic Japanese music and graphics powerfully evoke the mood of Sixteenth century Japan.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- One of the most trending games right now!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page