Else Heart.Break() Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Else Heart.Break() game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Else Heart.Break() is a reimagination of the adventure game a fantastic story set in a fully dynamic and interactive world. Instead of rigid puzzles you will learn (with the help from other characters in the game) how the reality of the game can be changed through programming and how any problem can be solved in whatever way you find suitable.
From the creators of Blueberry Garden, Clairvoyance and Kometen, a new and unforgettable adventure!
- An expansive 3D world, begging to be explored.
- Many hours of engaging story, set in a meticulously simulated city, with people that feel truly alive.
- A challenging game where your actions matter and nothing can ever be unsaid or undone.
- Tons of every-day objects and computers that work and can be modified.
- A laid-back experience where you can just go to the caf and have a coffee whenever things get too hectic.
- A delicious soundtrack with over 50 songs.
- No previous hacking skills required.