Tex Murphy: Overseer
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
The Adventure Game of the 21st Century
The client is drop-dead gorgeous. Her father is just plain deadof an apparent suicide. She's certain he was murdered and is willing to do anything to prove it. Tex Murphy, the P.I., is willing to do almost anything to make rent. The investigation leads Tex into the heart of a dark secret. An elite team of specialists have created something unspeakable. Now each of them are marked for death, and so begins the reign of the Overseer...
- First product designed specifically for DVD. Featuring Dolby AC-3 5-channel surround sound.
- Award-winning 3-D Virtual World Engine put you in the 21st Century.
- From the creators of "Adventure Games of the Year," Under a Killing Moon, and The Pandora Directive.
- Dazzling graphics - Travel through Anasazi ruins, hidden passages and urban landscapes - explore the deadly secrets of the Rock - Alcatraz Island.
- A fast - paced chase through double-crosses, fistfights, ambushes and gun battles, where wits and ingenuity are the only way to survive.
- Two levels of play, over 60 unique puzzles and a complete on-line hint system.
- An excellent cast, including Michael York, Rebecca Broussard, Henry Darrow, and martial arts expert Richard Norton. Edited and directed by Adrian Carr.
Overseer is a retelling of the story from Mean Streets, and contradicts many of the events and character descriptions in the original story. Since Overseer is part of the "modern era" of Tex adventures, it is safe to consider the new, retold story as "canon."
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- One of the most trending games right now!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page