GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Space JammersA 1-4 player Sci-Fi rogue-ish top-down shooter. Guide an alien rock band of space kitten pirates through a fractured multi-verse. Fly starfighters, board space ships and loot local populations to fund your musical tour. Fight or sneak through dangerous space time with randomly generated weapons or upgrade unique skills to deal with randomly generated bosses. Navigate your tiny band of aliens to the center of the galaxy in time to compete in the Galactic Battle of Bands and become kings of Rock.
- Twitch Integration: Stream the game to your channel and have others affect your gameplay by typing commands in the chat a la "Twitch Plays Pokemon"
- Single Screen Local Co-Op (1-4)
- Revive your fallen comrades
- Explore a procedurally generated galaxy via an Overworld map
- Leaderboards and seasonal rewards
- Bullet Time
- Random Level Generation
- +30 weapons, +600 weapon/bullet combinations, +20 items and character skills
- Level up your stats and abilities
- Randomly generated Bosses
- Keyboard/Mouse and Controller Support: XBox, Playstation, USB/Bluetooth
State of DevelopmentCo-Operative play is currently local. Online functionality can be added if there is enough interest.
Most of the main mechanics are implemented but the game is not yet feature complete.
Each new update to the game will include new content such as levels, weapons, items, and characters.
Community DevelopmentWant to get involved and make an impact on the future development of the game?
Follow https://twitter.com/SpreadShotDev on Twitter to be notified of in-progress live streaming events or News.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:More on Disclamer Page
- 1. Is a video game;
- 2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
- One of the most trending games right now!
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page