The Adventures of Alvis
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, or 10
The Adventures of Alvis Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the The Adventures of Alvis game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
The Adventures of Alvis is an Adventure-RPG-Indie game that is simple yet brimming with personality. Inspired by NES-era classics such as The Legend of Zelda and new Indie favorites alike, the game is easy to pick up and allows the player the freedom to discover on their own. Familiarize yourself with this intriguing world and its countless inhabitants while combating monsters and big, bad bosses.
- Original 17-song soundtrack
- The ability to choose how you fight (warrior, wizard, or both)
- Fast-paced combat that doesn't detach overworld interactions from battles
- Exciting boss fights
- An enticing story conveyed slowly and subtly
- Discoveries to be made
- Much, much more!