GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
The Dig® Review
Our writers work hard to make comprehensive reviews of the games you love. The rules are 15 hours of gameplay, no less, knowledge of all modes and plot of the game, experience in gaming and writing.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
An asteroid the size of a small moon is on a crash course toward Earth, and only NASA veteran Boston Low has the expertise to stop it. Along for the ride are award-winning journalist Maggie Robbins and internationally renowned geologist Ludger Brink.
Once the wayward asteroid is nuked into a safe orbit, the trio conducts a routine examination of the rocky surface.
What they uncover is anything but routine.
Low, Brink and Robbins unwittingly trigger a mechanism that transforms the asteroid into a crystal-like spacecraft. The team is hurtled across the galaxy to a planet so desolate, Brink is moved to name it Cocytus, after the 9th circle of Hell in Dantes inferno. The bleak landscape was obviously once home to a highly evolved civilization, with remnants of sophisticated architecture, advanced technology and an intricate network of underground tunnels.
But no Cocytans.
Who were the original inhabitants of this once rich empire-turned-wasteland? What are those apparitions that mysteriously appear from time to time? Why have Low, Robbins, and Brink been brought to this place? And how can Low keep his team from unraveling in the face of such uncertainty? To return to Earth, they must dig for answers, both on the planets surface and deep within themselves.
From the combined talents of LucasArts and legendary Steven Spielberg comes an epic adventure that plunges headlong into the very core of the unknown. And takes you with it.
- Nearly 200 locations and hundreds of puzzles
- Robert Patrick of T2 as the voice of Boston Low
- Special effects contributed by Industrial Light & Magic
- Dialogue contributed by award-winning sci-fi writer Orson Scott Card
- Alluring Wagnerian musical score sets the epic tone
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.