A recent rumor has it that a certain cave at the edge of the woods guards an unfathomable treasure. While a handful of intrepid adventurers have ventured into the cave already, none have returned. Undeterred by the potential danger, you set out by caravan to investigate...
- Local and Online Co-op - Adventure cooperatively with up to four players, either locally or online through Steam!
- Procedural Generation - With procedurally generated levels, no two runs are ever the same, allowing for countless hours of gameplay.
- Choose How You Play - Choose a unique class, skin, and background, then customize your character further as you play with your choice of unique class skills at each level.
- Enchanted Items - Discover magic items that bestow powerful enchantments and game changing abilities.
- Discover Secrets - Keep track of unlocked classes, backgrounds, music, and more in the Book of Secrets.
- Explore a Rich World - Explore five unique areas each with their own set of dangers such as monsters, unique bosses, and traps.
- Tough, but Fair - Play a game designed for players looking for a challenging but rewarding experience.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.