The Emptiness Deluxe Edition
- OS: Windows Vista®, Windows® 7, and Windows® 8
- Processor: Pentium processor (or equivalent AMD® processor) 1.6 GHz or faster
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX® compatible video card (minimum supported resolution is 1024х768)
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX® compatible sound card
The Emptiness Deluxe Edition Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the The Emptiness Deluxe Edition game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
You find yourself in a house, a house unlike any you've ever seen before. You quickly realize that this is no ordinary house, but rather a mysterious structure built out of your own doubts and fears. And you are trapped.
You are wandering and looking for a way out, but something terrible stands in your way. You strive for light, but the darkness won't let you go. You need to pass a series of tests, a series of challenges that will test your wits, your will and even your sanity. Open the doors to break out from the dark corners of your soul. Be persistent and courageous and endure to the very end! Can you endure the dark journey into The Emptiness?
Warning! The game is not recommended for people with an unhealthy state of mind, nervous disorders or heart disease. Experience The Emptiness and discover a psychological adventure game unlike anything you've ever seen before!
- A unique and thrilling psychological hidden object quest.
- A dark and brooding atmosphere that will keep you on the edge of your seat.
- Live actors and professional voiceover for the ultimate story presentation.
- Multiple ways to solve the mind-bending puzzles thrown in your path.
- Two difficulty modes for the perfect level of challenge.
- Multiple game endings. How will your story end?