Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising
- OS: Windows XP (SP2 or later), Windows 10 not supported.
- Processor: 2.4GHz Dual Core Processor
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia 7600GT 256mb or ATI X1800XL 256mb
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 8 GB
- Sound: DirectX compatible sound output
Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
The game centers on a campaign narrative that gives the player a variety of roles in the allied forces ranging from a Marine Infantry, tank commander, Special Forces and helicopter captain. The game has an incredible realistic depiction of war with careful attention to the detail of the weapons, equipment and tactics of the armed forces. The action is varied from intense fire fights through to slower pace tactical decision making on how to best tackle the mission objectives.
- Most accessible, engaging and visceral sandbox shooter - Includes over 100 authentically modeled vehicles and weapons and players will be able to control multi-component vehicles including tanks, infantry fighting vehicles, APCs, attack and utility helicopters
- Freedom of Play - Players will need to balance brute force with intelligent use of tactics with unscripted missions containing real objectives such as covering a friendly unit's retreat or conducting short-range recon patrols