The Secret Monster Society
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
"Have you ever wondered where you dreams come from?"
The Secret Monster Society is a comedy adventure game in the vain of 'Monkey Island' and 'Day of the Tentacle'.
Play as Blithe Dalrich, a dream monster of the Underworld, who with the help of his best friend Aphonic, embarks on an epic adventure to sunny Caribbean islands, creepy cursed forests, and snow covered mountains, all in the hopes of stopping an evil genius from destroying the world.
Meet a host of memorable characters, and wield the ability of time travel to solve fun and engaging puzzles.
- An 8 hours story told over 4 chapters, with each chapter increasing in difficulty and length.
- Set in an imaginative world of monsters and creatures, the story entices exploration, conversation and puzzle solving.
- Over one hundred characters to converse with, all of whom has been professionally acted for a memorable experience.
- Travel through time to solve devilishly challenging puzzles.
- Beautifully rendered art and animation, all of which has been hand-drawn in HD.
- Over one hundred puzzles and challenges to solve and enjoy.
- Appropriate for all ages.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- You just can't miss this game!
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page