Eisenwald: Blood of November Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Eisenwald: Blood of November game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
The cards are dealt and the stakes are too high for anyone to give support to another contender. Whatever decision the council makes, feudal war looms on the horizon. You alone have kept your neutrality and the fate of the war is in your hands.
This game contains references to the current political situation.
This new adventure will have the following new features:
- Random events that add replayability;
- Smart re-spawn - improved dynamic balance of the armies;
- Updated look - the engine and graphics will be reworked and improved;
- Sandbox like gameplay freedom of movement;
- Experimental quest system where some events will change according to your behavior;
- 6-10 hours of gameplay.