The Walking Dead
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
The Walking Dead Review
Our main goal is to provide full and useful game reviews. Our authors strictly follow the rules: minimum 15 hours of gameplay, storyline completement, all multiplayer and challenge modes play and years of gaming experience.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
The Walking Dead is a five-part game series set in the same universe as Robert Kirkmans award-winning comic book series. Play as Lee Everett, a convicted criminal, who has been given a second chance at life in a world devastated by the undead. With corpses returning to life and survivors stopping at nothing to maintain their own safety, protecting an orphaned girl named Clementine may offer him redemption in a world gone to hell.
A continuing story of adventure horror spanning across 5 episodes:
- Episode 1 A New Day (Available Now)
- Episode 2 Starved for Help (Available Now)
- Episode 3 Long Road Ahead (Available Now)
- Episode 4 Around Every Corner (Available Now)
- Episode 5 No Time Left (Available Now)
- Based on Robert Kirkmans Eisner-Award winning comic book series, The Walking Dead allows gamers to experience the true horror of the zombie apocalypse
- A tailored game experience Live with the profound and lasting consequences of the decisions that you make in each episode. Your actions and choices will affect how your story plays out across the entire series.
- Experience events, meet people and visit locations that foreshadow the story of Deputy Sheriff Rick Grimes
- Meet Glenn before he heads to Atlanta, explore Hershels farm before Rick and his group of survivors arrive and before the barn becomes a notorious location in Walking Dead lore
- Youll be forced to make decisions that are not only difficult, but that will require you to make an almost immediate choice. Theres no time to ponder when the undead are pounding the door down!
- Features meaningful decision-making, exploration, problem solving and a constant fight for survival in a world overrun by the undead
- Artwork inspired by the original comic books
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.
The Walking Dead FAQ
Q1. Can I download The Walking Dead Windows if I have only 1GB of free space on the Hard disk?
A1. No, the game is required minimum 2GB of free space on the Hard disk.
Q2. Can I download The Walking Dead on the MacBook?
A2. No, you can’t install the version for Mac OS X on your computer from Steam.
Q3. Does Steam offer The Walking Dead free download?
A3. No, you need to pay some amount of money.
Q4. Is it available The Walking Dead game online?
A4. No, the game can be played only with one player.
Q5. Is it true that I can download The Walking Dead demo on Steam?
A5. Yes, you can find and download the demo version on your computer.
Q6. Is it true that The Walking Dead full game can contain restricted content?
A6. Yes, not all content demonstrated in the game is appropriate for all ages.
Q7. How can I get access to The Walking Dead unblocked version?
A7. The only legal way to get the game is to download it from official sources.
Q8. I heard that users who have purchased Episode 3 will get automatic access to Episode 4. Does it spread on The Walking Dead torrent?
A8. It is true that all who previously purchased the game will get access to new Episode 4 which was released in March 2019. But it is not spread on torrents.
Q9. Is The Walking Dead free to play game on Windows?
A9. No, you need to purchase the game before playing.
Q10. How looks The Walking Dead buy process from Steam?
A10. Firstly, you need to open the official game’s page, then create or sign in Steam account. After that, push on the Download button and install the game on the computer.
Q11. Do you have The Walking Dead pre-orders?
A11. There are no any pre-orders.
Q12. Does The Walking Dead gameplay continue the story of all other episodes?
A12. Yes, you need to continue the journey of Clementine and help the character get home.
Q13. How can I use The Walking Dead cheats that I’ve known from other episodes?
A13. We do not recommend you to cheat.
Q14. What The Walking Dead modes does the game have?
A14. Only one – single-player mode.