Unfortunately, professional review of the Narcosis game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
This first person survival story unfolds from inside a half-ton, high-tech dive suit a walking coffin." Influenced and inspired by a growing appetite for unconventional horror and narrative-driven games, Narcosis is rooted in reality, but steeped in the surreal.
- Pressure Kills: High-stress situations accelerate oxygen intake, distorting sight, sound, space and time.
- Hostile Waters: A knife, flashlight and flares are essential to surviving the nightmarish flora and fauna of the abyss.
- Phantom Narrative: The survivors account unfolds in inexplicable ways alongside the players journey.
- Beyond Good and Evil: No shadowy organizations or eldritch terrors, only primal fears and human limits.
- Abyssal Ambience: A haunting soundtrack includes a closing theme from celebrated composer Akira Yamaoka (Silent Hill series)
- Terror Verite: Primal fears darkness, confinement and isolation take on new levels of immersion when experienced in VR.
About Honor Code:
Based in France and California, Honor Codes collective resume includes such games and series as Assassins Creed, Dead Secret, Metal Gear Solid, Remember Me, Republique, The Silent Age, and Silent Hill.