This first person survival story unfolds from inside a half-ton, high-tech dive suit a walking coffin." Influenced and inspired by a growing appetite for unconventional horror and narrative-driven games, Narcosis is rooted in reality, but steeped in the surreal.
- Pressure Kills: High-stress situations accelerate oxygen intake, distorting sight, sound, space and time.
- Hostile Waters: A knife, flashlight and flares are essential to surviving the nightmarish flora and fauna of the abyss.
- Phantom Narrative: The survivors account unfolds in inexplicable ways alongside the players journey.
- Beyond Good and Evil: No shadowy organizations or eldritch terrors, only primal fears and human limits.
- Abyssal Ambience: A haunting soundtrack includes a closing theme from celebrated composer Akira Yamaoka (Silent Hill series)
- Terror Verite: Primal fears darkness, confinement and isolation take on new levels of immersion when experienced in VR.
About Honor Code:
Based in France and California, Honor Codes collective resume includes such games and series as Assassins Creed, Dead Secret, Metal Gear Solid, Remember Me, Republique, The Silent Age, and Silent Hill.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.