Tormentum - Dark Sorrow Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Tormentum - Dark Sorrow game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
The dreamlike, nightmarish atmosphere of the game was inspired by works of painters H.R. Giger and Zdzislaw Beksinski. The game's final look and feel was also strongly influenced by the universes of games such as Demon's Souls or Dark Seed. This unique mixture gave life to a bleak and depressing world.
Those are however the least of his problems as the airship lowers its flight towards a huge gloomy castle which soon becomes his prison. Thus begins the surreal story bordering somewhere between dream and reality...
- THE GAME WORLD: 3 realms, differing in architecture and creatures inhabiting them. You'll meet characters with unique personalities who will help you - or try to prevent you from - reaching your goal.
- ART: 75 hand-painted stages. The game also features over a hundred additional screens as well as dozens of paintings created by the mad painter residing in the cathedral.
- PUZZLES: During your journey you will come against 24 varied logical puzzles and minigames.
- STORY: A dark adventure between dream and reality.
- MUSIC: Exceptional soundtrack with over 40 tracks.
- Moral choices which will affect the game's ending.
- 34 achievements to complete.
- 4-6 hours gameplay.
- Languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Polish, Russian, Italian.