VROOM: Galleon Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the VROOM: Galleon game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
What wonders await ye:
- Explore the decks and cabins of an historically accurate 16th-century English race-built galleon!
- Relax to the soothing sounds and gentle rocking motion of Caribbean waves!
- Swim past man-eating sharks to explore a lush tropical island!
- Get a bird's-eye view as a seagull; soar through rigging and over trees!
- Fire each of her twelve mighty minion cannons!
- Climb the shrouds to the crow's nest!
- Bask in the warm glow of your pirate treasure!
- Keep a watchful-eye for mermaids with your trusty telescope!
- Eat and drink your fill at the captain's table!
- Shoot objects thrown by monkeys before they hit your head!
- Experience additional "magical realism" events that only VR makes possible!
Developed exclusively for virtual reality headsets, this is not a traditional PC game or sailing simulator. It is an immersive experience designed to delight your senses in life aboard an old sailing vessel, with several fun activities thrown-in for good measure. Due to heavy VR performance constraints, the ship does not currently sail, but rather floats in place at two different locales.
If you enjoy this title, be sure to check out VROOM: Aerie: http://store.steampowered.com/app/375190