A Game of Changes
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Chance and destiny find themselves intermeshed in A Game of Changes.
Unravel and decipher the mechanics of these worlds, and journey through the 64 unique puzzles that draw inspiration and teachings from the I Ching [Book of Changes], one of the oldest classic books in human history.
Its wisdom originates from philosophical and scientific observations of the laws which rule existence. It invites us to conscientiously look within, at ones own personality, character, perspective and purpose while inspiring us to discover the one unspoken, unmanifest, unchanging truth.
There is no predefined way, no set progression, no rights or wrongs, it's all about the choices you make.
Using the keyboard or a gamepad, you control the wise sage Confucius. In each level, your purpose is to open and reach the door, which will lead you to a different level.
As you discover the mechanics behind each element and symbol in the tiles, you are able to manipulate their position, in order to reach the door.
In each level, you'll be able to select the next level's hexagram, so when you cross the door, that's the level you'll be playing next.
The final purpose is to visit and complete all 64 levels. More than just 64 puzzles, the entire game is one big puzzle.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:More on Disclamer Page
- 1. Is a video game;
- 2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page