War of the Human Tanks - ALTeR Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the War of the Human Tanks - ALTeR game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
War of the Human Tanks is a story driven strategy game with a gameplay reminiscent of Battleship and Chess, featuring a story of war, loyalty, sacrifice and human shaped tanks.
Following the events of the first War of the Human Tanks, the land of Japon is in chaos, with the embers of the war between the Kingdom of Japon and the Empire of Japon still burning bright, as new factions emerge onto the battlefield.
Assume control of Alter Matsuyukishiro and lead the Matsuyukishiro Company of the Royal Army on a mission to eliminate a traitor to the Kingdom. But not all is as it seems in this war. When the guns fall silent, is tragedy all that awaits?
- Over 100 Missions
- Over 250 Human Tanks to battle, develop, build and recruit
- Dozens of modules to develop and customize your tanks with
- Replay the game in New Game+ keeping your previously unlocked units and resources
- Practice and gather extra supplies in Free Battle mode
- English localization features hand-drawn battle backgrounds and an improved user interface