10 Minute Tower
Team17 Digital Ltd
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Dual Core CPU 2.4 gHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4200, Nvidia GeForce 8800, ATI Radeon HD 4800 Series
- Storage: 300 MB available space
- Sound Card: Windows Compatible Card
- Additional Notes: We recommend updating your PC's hardware drivers before playing. If your PC is no longer supported by your manufacturer and your hardware drivers are very old, you may experience difficulty running the game. Please check with your PC manufacturer for more details.
HELP: THE GAME Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the 10 Minute Tower game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
10 Minute Tower is a unique tile-based puzzle game that will get your cogs whirring as you take control of a day-dreaming child adventurer trapped within a tower.
You begin your dream as a Mighty Robot, manipulating your environment and exploring to find new costumes and gain extra abilities. Each dream brings a new maze of puzzles to explore, but theres not much time before you wake up
Every room is a puzzle, filled with coins to collect and high scores to chase. Switch between characters on the fly to solve increasingly complex puzzles in make-believe worlds of adventure and treasure! Use the Robots brute strength to push heavy blocks, swing the Knights sword to clear the way, and use the Astronauts gravity defying jumps to leap over blocked paths.
Special thanks to the photographers below for their expertise and support in making this project a reality!
- David Bebber
- James Marcus Haney
- Richard Pohle
- War Child UK
- Will Carter
Key Features / How to play
- Solve block-based puzzles in an amazing dream world
- Play as three different characters, each with their own abilities
- Collect coins and chase high scores
- Learn about War Child and the children that will benefit from you playing this game!
- Matt Burnill
- Andy Morriss
- Maxime Bonin
- Nick Gomersall
- Oliver Wood
- Andy McKinnon
- Kev Carthew
- Gavin Hood
- Llia Peuchamiel