Abrix the robot
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- Processor: 2 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9 compatible
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible
Abrix the robot Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Abrix the robot game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Abrix the robot is an addictive puzzle game for everyone. Travelling on over 70 different rooms run into various obstacles whose removal will require to use your head.
- 70+ different rooms.
- 5 levels of difficulty, from beginner's guide to extremely difficult.
- Editor of the rooms allows you to create your own puzzles.
- The opportunity to share your own rooms with your friends via the Steam Workshop.
- Saves in the Cloud Steam, achievements and Steam trading cards.
- The unique soundtrack and available DLC bonus tracks of electronic music composed by Ree-D.
The game provides over 40 hours of intellectual entertainment ranging from fairly simple puzzles, to the extremely difficult, forcing the player to maximum effort. You can also create your own rooms with the editor, make them available in the Steam workshop and invite your friends to play. Challenge them and see if they solve the puzzles designed by you!