Adventures of Shuggy
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Shuggy has just inherited a castle full of goblins, ghouls, zombies, and robots. Help him clear out over 100 rooms to make his new home liveable again! Every room in the castle is different, letting Shuggy fly, float, swing, spin, change size, time travel and more as he explores the Dungeon, Boiler Room, Clocktower, Gallery, and Graveyard.
- Co-op play - Play 36 twisted two-player levels in the offline co-op mode, with puzzles that can only be completed through cunning and teamwork.
- Non-linear map screen - Multiple routes through the castle ensure you'll be able to find another route if you get stuck.
- Boss encounters - Use your wit and cunning to defeat the dastardly bosses in each area of the castle.
- Time travel - Get caught in a time loop and co-operate with your past echoes.
- Rotation - Spin whole levels or interlocking puzzle sections to grab all the gems.
- Seeing double - Utilize multiple Shuggys under the influence of different gravities.
- Teleportation - Use Shuggy's teleporter to solve some tricky conundrums.
- Tied up in knots - Grab the magic rope and swing your way to victory.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
- You just can't miss this game!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page