Aerofly FS 1 Flight Simulator Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Aerofly FS 1 Flight Simulator game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Aerofly FS 1 lets you enter the world of flying in a quality never seen before. Aerofly FS 1 sets a high value on realistic flight physics, highly detailed aircraft and terrain and smooth frame rates. At the same time,Aerofly FS 1 features an intuitive user interface and requires virtually no training time. Fly either with your joystick, gamepad, mouse or keyboard.
The highly detailed aircraft and ultra realistic flight physics give you a stunning level of realism. Take your seat in the cockpit and enjoy flying over the beautiful scenery of Switzerland with its fantastic mountains. Choose the comfortable Robin DR-400 for sightseeing, use the Discus glider to climb in thermals or practice your aerobatic skills in high performance aircraft like the Extra 330. Experience the thrill of speed flying the F-18 low-level through deep valleys and over the highest peaks of the Swiss alps.
- Highly detailed aircraft with animated instruments
- Ultra realistic flight physics
- High resolution aerial photos of Switzerland with a resolution of up to 3 feet
- Many detailed general aviation airfields with realistic runways and buildings
- Intuitive user interface, use either a joystick, gamepad, mouse or keyboard to fly
- Interactive flight challenges for beginners as well as experts
- Sophisticated simulation of wind and thermals with graphic wind field display
- Display terrain features like mountains, lakes and cities for easy navigation
- Integrated moving map for easier navigation
- TrackIR support