- OS: Windows XP+
- Processor: 1.2 GHz Pentium 4
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 128MB or more of graphics memory
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: Any audio output
Unfortunately, professional review of the AL･FINE game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Nowhere is that cooperative attitude more apparent than here in the most commercially-developed town on the archipelago, Notte Luce.
The tale about to be told is about a boy named Louis and his experiences in Notte Luce.
Join Louis in his experiences running and managing an item shop in this exciting new simulation game!
- Grow your store and overpower the competition! - The game is based around buying goods at low prices in the market and selling them a profit, making money to grow your store, overtaking rival shops and becoming the number one merchant in Notte Luce.
- Pay attention to the weather and the time! - The number of people who come to your store changes with the in-game weather and time of day. Plan accordingly and use your time wisely to increase your sales!
- Customize your store! - You can use points you earn through selling goods to change how the inside of your store looks, expand your store, add different kinds of goods and more. Try out all sorts of customizations!
- Hire adventurers to search through dungeons! - As the story progresses, youll meet adventurers whom you can ask to explore dungeons and bring back goods for you to sell. There are even some goods you can only find through dungeon exploration!
- Fantastic Characters! - The story advances like any adventure-style game, and along the way, youll meet plenty of unique characters!