Amortizer Off-Road Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Amortizer Off-Road game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
You will find your self in various nature environment, driving 4x4 machine.
Game does not have any progress. Its made for true off-road lovers.
You have seven linear maps to complete, without hurry.
Be prepared for mudy,rocky,sandy,snowy environment.
Prove that you can sustain in all circumstances.
Sit back and enjoy the bumpy ride.
After that you can scout around in two open world maps.
- Realistic Physics
- Deformable Terrain
- Various Natural Environments
- 9 Levels (7 linear levels to complete and 2 medium size open world maps)
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page