- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: 1.4+ GHz
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: Intel GMA 500/NVIDIA GeForce 6200 or equivalent
- Storage: 100 MB available space
Aurora Nights Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Aurora Nights game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
In Aurora Nights, you need to connect stars in the individual constellations to discover them on the global star field and learn facts and myths behind them.
Have you ever wanted to be able to find the constellations in the night sky? With the help of spaced repetition (a learning technique that incorporates review of previously learned material), you'll be able to recognize different constellations, and a bit of practice would help you to find those constellations in the sky.
If you just love astronomy and stars, or find it interesting that the earliest depiction that has been linked to the constellation of Orion is a prehistoric mammoth ivory carving that was discovered in a cave in the Ach valley in Germany in 1979, then you'll enjoy the game.
- Discover the 35 constellations of the Northern Hemisphere;
- Mini encyclopedia of constellations facts and myths;
- Get three stars on each constellation in order to remember them;
- Steam Achievements and Trading Cards.