Automata Empire Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Automata Empire game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Inspired by Conway's Game of Life, Automata Empire challenges you to herd hundreds of mindless automata subjects to smash your rivals' castles and steal their territory. While your loyal subjects lack individual intelligence, you can sacrifice them to build chains of taverns and roads to impose order on chaos. Ready to invade? Build some high-velocity catapults to launch your minions directly into battle. Balance expansion and consolidation carefully to grow your empire into enemy territory and gain dominance over the toroid. Or cleverly engineer feedback loops to surprise your opponents with overwhelming force.
Five Gameplay Modes
- Siegecraft - lay siege to foreign strongholds while surrounding your own castle with a maze of defenses
- Migration - battle for the last habitable land as you flee from an unstoppable horde of undead
- Capture the Banner - sneak troops into the enemy base to steal their flag but herding it back to your base is harder than it looks
- King of the Plateau - secure your sovereign right to territory by flooding it with as many of your subjects as possible
- WAAAAAR!! - wage plain old deathmatch warfare