Beware Planet Earth
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Beware Planet Earth! is a beguiling mix of classic tower defense and time management coming to PC via Steam for the first time. Save your cows from the Martian invasion by building an effective defense using towers, traps and objects, and also by firing your Zapper directly at the invading force of little green men!
- Exclusive content on Steam: a multitude of new levels and enemies inspired by Valves universe!
- Endless Fun: full story mode with 46 levels over 4 seasons, plus 28 bonus challenges!
- Simple gameplay: different difficulty modes to choose from; Veteran Mode for experienced players and Normal Mode for the beginners
- Intense action: grab your Zapper to attack the Martians and overpower your machines!
- Wacky machines: choose among 20 wacky machines; from the classic defence tower to the Helicowpter!
- Deadly enemies: over 20 quirky Martians; from the Metalhead and the Mad Scientist to the Ninja!
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page