Beyond The Veil
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Beyond The Veil Review
Our main goal is to provide full and useful game reviews. Our authors strictly follow the rules: minimum 15 hours of gameplay, storyline completement, all multiplayer and challenge modes play and years of gaming experience.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- Graffiti outside the former home of Marie Laveau, The Voodoo Queen of New Orleans.
Beyond the Veil is a text-based narrative horror game, with a focus on character-driven storytelling.
Kara, an unemployed college dropout, has no choice but to move in with her Dad when he decides to relocate to New Orleans.
Kara has no discernible skills, and no direction. It's her exploration of this city, and the friendships she makes there, that will mold her into the woman she will become.
These choices are yours. So step up to the threshold- from here, there is no turning back.
- Experience stories based on the rich history of New Orleans, from the spirituality of Louisiana Voodoo and the ghosts of Jackson Square, to the myths of the Casket Girl Vampires and the heinous acts of Madame LaLaurie.
- Choose one of three companions to guide you through New Orleans: Tye, the gutter-punk musician, Al, the happy-go-lucky walking tour guide, and Esther, the creole vodouisant.
- Choose a path that will allow you to experience up to three entirely separate horror stories, with thousands of pathways and over 18 different endings. Explore all three to unlock the fourth and final story.
- Explore a branching narrative, where every choice you make alters both the story, and Kara's personality. Choose how Kara responds to the world around her, from dialogue and exploration options, to 'sliding doors' choices that will determine how the story unfolds.
- The choices you make will have an effect on one of Kara's personality traits: Empathy, Jealousy, Honesty, Belief and Happiness. By making choices that increase or reduce the level of Kara's traits, you will craft a personality for Kara which is unique to your experience.
Beyond The Veil is by the team at Sun's Shadow Studios. This production was made possible with support from Film Victoria.
- Written by Brian Holland.
- Programmed by Tim Cuozzo.
- Quality Assurance and Editing by Josh Odgers.
- Music by Justin Cavenagh, composer on Wander, Broadside, Little Witch Story and Into Affliction.
- Art by Lachlan Page.
- Written by Brian Holland.
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.