Biathlon Battle VR
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Biathlon Battle VR is an active sports game. It combines both skiing at beautiful slopes and shooting with a rifle to win a competition. Your body would thank for your activity!
Imagine you are on a real slope breathing a frosty air in mountains skiing at high speed and enjoying great views around. We at Animar Media tried to do our best to simulate the game for Virtual Reality headset with great graphics details allowing deep VR feelings!
- Skiing race and target shooting. Just like in real biathlon!
- Your rivals are sportsmen from 9 countries. Can you beat them?
- Germany, Austria, Canada you'll race on unique tracks.
- Buy skis and rifles. Get the best sports equipment!
- Try a new rifle at the Shooting Range before buying it.
- Championship Mode complete series of races and get cups!
- Storyline build your sports career from a beginner to a Major League player!
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- One of the most trending games right now!
- You just can't miss this game!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page