GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
From the creator of Pythagoria & Aurora Nights
You are the only astronaut who survived after a spaceship crashed on an unknown planet. To escape to safety, you must use the robot as you try to find a way to transmit a distress signal. Find the materials, solve math problems to craft electronic components and build upgrades for your robot.
- TAKE COMMAND OF A ROBOT: Take a Turbospider, and send him on missions against hostile planet.
- RESEARCH AND UPGRADE: Create new electronic components. Collecting materials on the map allows you to find more materials for making advanced electronic components. Build parts upgrades for your robot from the electronic components.
- COLLECT MATERIALS: The map is randomly generated in each playthrough, youll find random materials in different locations.
- LEARN THE BASICS OF ELECTRONICS: You will work with a number of basic electronic components when crafting robot parts upgrades, including resistors, capacitors, diodes and transistors. The one caveat is that you will have to solve simple math problems to build these components.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- One of the most trending games right now!
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page