Bus Driver Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Bus Driver game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Bus Driver offers twelve different kinds of buses to drive, an expansive city environment with various districts, and thirty routes with varying weather conditions set at differing times of day.
- 12 buses to drive, very detailed models inspired by real-world buses.
- 30 routes arranged into 5 tiers with increasing difficulty.
- Multiple duties, such as driving a schoolbus, transporting tourists, sight-seeing tours, and transportation of prisoners.
- High replay value based on sophisticated system of traffic rules and game-play related bonuses.
- Varying time-of-day and weather conditions
- Large city to drive in, with several districts of varying styles (modern, old-town, suburb, airport, harbour, and more).
- Living roads, with intelligent traffic controlled by our AI system.
- Non-violent gameplay, bus game suitable for everybody.
- From the makers of truck simulation games in the 18 Wheels of Steel series and the Euro Truck Simulator series, a solid contender in the bus driving games category.