Unfortunately, professional review of the Cibele game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
You play as a 19 year old girl named Nina who has become close with a young man she met in an online game. Her relationship with him heats up, becoming more and more intimate with each phone call and private chat.
The game unravels in three acts.
The player plays as Nina, going into her online game, exploring her desktop, chatting with her friends and going about her daily life as she plays her online game. It is a narrative game which strives to help the player walk in Nina's shoes as she plays her online game, becoming more and more intimate with her lover as each act unfolds.
- 3 full acts.
- Based on a true story.
- Multiple short films offer an intimate glimpse into Nina's life.
- A richly illustrated and scored game world to explore called Valtameri, with multiple maps.
- A fully interactive desktop that changes over the course of the game, offering a glimpse into Nina's life outside of her online game.
Recommendations and Notes
- The game takes about 1.5 to 2 hours to play through in full.
- It's recommended that you play it in one sitting.
- Headphones are recommended.
- The game is intended for mature audiences.