Unfortunately, professional review of the Crest game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
How these commandments are interpreted and remembered is not set in stone. What you communicate and what experiences your followers have with the environment is the basis for their religion. Over time, commandments can develop different associations and completely change their meaning. After all, your followers still have free will and will sometimes do what they think is best for them, regardless of what you had in mind.
Consequences of your actions may not always be clear and you will need to be aware of the ever-changing environment and your people's disposition, amongst others their disposition towards you. Expressing yourself is the key of Crest; you will do so through your people and the world they shape.
- Explore the high-concept of religion by building your own
- Interact with your followers solely by issuing commandments using a pictographic language
- Sandbox-style gameplay: set your own goals and how much you interfere with the world
- Progress by unlocking new words, increasing the complexity of your commandments
- Observe how your followers evolve as a result of your decisions
- Oversee a world where weather, vegetation, mineral deposits, drought and animal behavior will create surprises
- Customize your games with various amounts of resources, animals, islands and overall island quality
- Express yourself in a game without end-goal nor winning condition, allowing you to purely focus on building your legacy in a world where you are the god of everyone
- Built in Twitch support: let viewers join cities and vote on commandments to help or disrupt your plans