- Release date: 6/17/2019
- Developer: DevHour Games, LLC
- Genre: Indie
Unfortunately, professional review of the DEPIXTION game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Welcome to Depixtion, a relaxing puzzle game where you create beautiful works of art using logic. Based on the popular Picross series, Depixtion blends color mixing mechanics with the rules of nonograms to create a uniquely colorful experience.
- 96 Depixtion Images - 288 Picross Puzzles
- Sizes range from 4x4, 8x8, 12x12, 16x16, 20x20, and 24x24
- Largest color palette in a Picross game to date
- Hand-crafted puzzles, truly solvable with logic
- Beginners Tutorial. Anyone can learn to play!
- Autosaving. Don't worry about any losing any progress
- Mouse/Keyboard/Gamepad Support. Play the way you want to play
Picross is a picture logic puzzle game in which cells in a grid are filled in by following the number hints provided on the top and side of the grid. Once all the hints are filled in, a secret image reveals itself!
- Haven't I seen this before?
You may have! Picross has been around for quite some time. You may also know them as Nonograms, Hanjie, Pic-a-Pix, Paint by Numbers, or Griddlers. However, we have a secret twist to our puzzles! Unlike traditional games which limit your puzzle to one grid, our puzzles consist of 3 layers. As a portion of each layer is colored in, the final image will begin to form based on how all 3 layers blend together. Ensure each layer is correct, and you'll reveal the final image and solve the puzzle!