GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Our main goal is to provide full and useful game reviews. Our authors strictly follow the rules: minimum 15 hours of gameplay, storyline completement, all multiplayer and challenge modes play and years of gaming experience.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Welcome to Depixtion, a relaxing puzzle game where you create beautiful works of art using logic. Based on the popular Picross series, Depixtion blends color mixing mechanics with the rules of nonograms to create a uniquely colorful experience.
- 96 Depixtion Images - 288 Picross Puzzles
- Sizes range from 4x4, 8x8, 12x12, 16x16, 20x20, and 24x24
- Largest color palette in a Picross game to date
- Hand-crafted puzzles, truly solvable with logic
- Beginners Tutorial. Anyone can learn to play!
- Autosaving. Don't worry about any losing any progress
- Mouse/Keyboard/Gamepad Support. Play the way you want to play
Picross is a picture logic puzzle game in which cells in a grid are filled in by following the number hints provided on the top and side of the grid. Once all the hints are filled in, a secret image reveals itself!
- Haven't I seen this before?
You may have! Picross has been around for quite some time. You may also know them as Nonograms, Hanjie, Pic-a-Pix, Paint by Numbers, or Griddlers. However, we have a secret twist to our puzzles! Unlike traditional games which limit your puzzle to one grid, our puzzles consist of 3 layers. As a portion of each layer is colored in, the final image will begin to form based on how all 3 layers blend together. Ensure each layer is correct, and you'll reveal the final image and solve the puzzle!
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.