Eaten Alive Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Eaten Alive game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- Explore downtown Boston and the surrounding areas six years after the apocalypse.
- Point and Click your way through multiple areas including - The city, abandoned buildings, parks, the cemetery, pitch black sewers, the library, the medical research facility and more.
- Stay alive or you're dead for good. Eaten Alive uses a perma-death system, there's no loading or saving. You have one life.
- Decide your own fate, make choices and try to stay alive.
- Find and help other survivors, loot them, kill them or just insult them, it's your choice!
- Find and collect records, use them at the jukebox and enjoy original music.
- Eaten Alive has an awesome original soundtrack composed by the super dude Felix Arifin.
- Join Jim Sterling in his apartment and play video games(mini-games)
- Enjoy 3 awesome mini-games.
The Steam version of the game comes with the Original Soundtrack included.
Check out the soundtrack and other work by Felix Arifin here: