Eclipse: New Dawn for the Galaxy
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
AN ADAPTATION OF A CRITICALLY ACCLAIMED BOARD GAME
Alliances are shattering, and hasty diplomatic treaties are made in secrecy. A confrontation of the superpowers seems inevitable only the outcome of the galactic conflict remains to be seen. Which faction will emerge victorious and rule the galaxy?
Eclipse places you in control of a vast interstellar civilization, competing for success with its rivals. But instead of overcomplex set of rules and overall epicness, it offers more accessible choices, more elegant mechanics and much faster gameplay. And it does all of that without reducing the strategic depth of the game - just like every euro-style board game should.
Eclipse other civilizations and lead your people to victory!
- Official digital version of the Eclipse: New Dawn for the Galaxy boardgame
- Deep and challenging 4X (eXplore, eXpand, eXploit, and eXterminate) gameplay
- 7 species with different strengths and weaknesses
- Customizable star systems, technology tree and ship designs
- Up to 6 players (human or AI)
- Asynchronous, cross-platform multiplayer
- 3 AI difficulty levels
- In-game tutorial & manual
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page