- OS: Windows 7
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 24 MB available space
Unfortunately, professional review of the Evertown game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
There are 5 resources in Evertown (food, wood, iron, gold and glory). You get glory by building stuff and battling, and you can use it to buy upgrades for you town and levelling it up (unlocking NEW buildings and units)! Food is also really important in Evertown since your population consume it, and when there's no food on stocks, they starve to death.
At the beginning of the game, you get to create your hero, and he is going to be very important for your village, since he gets stronger as he levels up. You get to be careful and try to keep him alive, so he won't lose too much experience points!
The world is randomly generated with lakes, hills, pines, sand, etc and you need to adapt your gameplay based on where you've spawned.
- AoE-like controls;
- Awesome pixel art and animations;
- Randomly generated world;
- Lots of upgrades, units and buildings (more will be added);
- Challenging difficulties;
- Fun cheats to change player's experience a bit;
- Instructions for units (defensive mode, follow, patrol, aggressive);
- 30, 45, 60 or 80 FPS.
The game is still in development, and it is not feature full, lots of things will still change (for the better, I promise).
- "Survival of the fittest" mode;
- More sound and visual effects (graphics revamp is coming);
- Map editor;
- And much more!;
- French, portuguese and spanish languages;
- Linux port;