Eye in the Sky
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
This game requires a HTC Vive or Oculus Rift + Touch and a second human (both not included). Currently only features local co-op.
Eye in the Sky is a large asymmetrical local co-op escape room for VR.
Take up this challenge of perspectives and communication with a friend (or enemy, we won't judge). Traverse a post-apocalyptic robot world from two different view points and help each other solve the puzzles that lay ahead.
The VR Player takes on the form of the "Eye". Interacting with objects in the world from a birds eye view and guiding the "Light" to help find pieces to the puzzles they have to solve.
The PC Player will be the "Light". A small robot, seemingly insignificant but essential for the "Eye". Venturing into the nooks and crannies of the world where the "Eye" can't reach, the "Light" can gather information, guide the "Eye" to hidden areas and collect vital parts of each and every puzzle.
- Taking full use of VR roomscale feature - All levels are built to fit
in a 2m x 2m area (If you can't reach something it's probably the PC players task to get there!)
- Two ways to experience and play the game, PC or VR!
- A large escape room experience that builds on its complexity the further you and your friends venture into it.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- You just can't miss this game!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page