Fade Out Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Fade Out game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Our goal with Fade Out is to experiment with this gaming genre and to bring an escape room to the player's living room.
One riddle follows another, as one room keeps mutating in other forms - small steps on your road to the main question. Do you think it is possible to escape?
Fade Out is a single player virtual reality game, available for HTC Vive and Oculus Rift.
If your actual room is small, or if you prefer playing the game sitting on the sofa, you can use the built-in teleport system. The game is violence-free and although it is based in unsetting environments, it can be played by gamers of any age.
Fade Out is created by a very small and multicultural team from different countries (5 countries for 10 people).
SEVEN GOOD REASONS TO PLAY FADE OUT
- HTC Vive and Oculus Rift(soon): the best HMDs for the best gaming experiences
- Six Degrees of Freedom: explore every detail, touch everything, look everywhere
- Real first-person experience: you and the room
- Walk or teleport: for every room size (and lazy developers)
- Violence free: mystery and suspense for everybody
- Creepy soundtrack: composed by the darkest Finnish composer
- Puzzles of growing difficulty: do not be tricked if you think in the beginning that it's too easy
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page