Fair Islands VR
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 10
- Processor: Intel i5-4590 or AMD FX 8350
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX970 or AMD Radeon R9 290 equivalent or greater
- Storage: 200 MB available space
Fair Islands VR Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Fair Islands VR game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- About 10 mini-games so far.
- Difficulty modes for each.
- Practice mode.
- Daily ranked mode to win tokens.
- Tokens to earn rewards.
- Rewards to place in your personal house to feel proud.
- Visit other players' house and get jealous over their rewards.
- A whole game made with love.
Mini-games so far
- Valve-tier quality, two-handed aiming, bow system, with bottomless quiver.
- Ambidextrous whack-a-mole.
- Vive-prevision nostalgic electric hands game.
- Classic duck fishing.
- No gravity bocce.
- Underwater pairing game.
- Mouses-powered ferris wheel.
- Secondary effect-free beer pong.
- Out of context firearm target game.
- Knock down cans
- And more on deck
- More mini-games, more !
- NPCs to add some live to the main island
- Side-activities for alternative ways to earn tokens
- Multiplayer mini-games