Fate of WINDSHIFT
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Fate of Windshift is a J-RPG, Party Turn Based Combat game with an Open World Exploration with Full Night-Day cycle and treasure hunting experience.
Welcome to "The Country of Wind" - The land blessed with warm wind and rich soil all year round, this country claims the largest territory in the world, various incidents occur on a daily basis due to thieves, immigrants and even demons.
- Up to four members will participate during battle.
- Some of the skills and weapons your character uses have unique attributes attached to them. There are also attributes in the battlefield. With effective abilities you can gain an advantage when attacking the enemy. There are over 100 Skills you can use to defeat your foes!
There are also times when the characters or NPC will talk to each other during the battles. They may give you hints on how to gain an advantage. Be sure to pay attention to the Character Chat and speak with as many NPC as you can, they will help you in your questExplore away!
In the town you can find hints to continue with your adventure. You can also shopat the Arms dealer Armory store, Accessory store, seed store, grocery store and be sure to rest at the inn.
Enjoy delightful music we designed specially to make your adventures more enjoyable, you can either play with any PC supported controller or with your keyboard.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page