- OS: Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: 1.5Ghz or better
- Memory: 128 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0 Compatible
- Storage: 100 MB available space
Final Quest Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Final Quest game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Final QuestLong ago the peaceful world of Paylea was ravaged by a fierce conflict. King Edward, the Sepcom Emperor is torn apart by envy and bitter hatred. He waged war and battled to decide the fate of the world.
Ralph and his team, a band of mercenaries were once quest hunters. Now they seek out the magical gem and those who are trained to use it, in the hope that they can turn the tides of war.
A time of change is coming. One small boy, the last of a long line of Gem Warriors, will soon discover the true power of his heritage. In so doing, he will embark upon a Final quest to free the people and to find his long lost father.
- Travel across a huge world - enjoy a deep and engaging story.
- A real time day/night system.
- Select your party members.
- Change your job class.
- Do battle with a variety of enemies in the fast paced ATB battle system.